- Manages the program design and delivery of community-based life skills programming for personal transformation & leadership development entitled, R.E.A.L. School: Reality Education & Applied Lifeskills.
- Consults in the design, development and delivery of integrative community-based training programs focused on human resource development.
- Advises and conducts training in Portfolio Development and Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition.
- Provides teacher training in adult learning principles and facilitation techniques.
- Lectures extensively both nationally and internationally at many universities, colleges, educational conferences and wellness symposiums.
- Conducts culturally-based workshops on Indigenous learning and teaching strategies incorporating Indigenous knowledge, culture & philosophy.
- For more information on other programs and services offered, please click on the C.V. links of PDF documents found in this website under Curriculum Vitae!